The sold out Balkans Petroleum Summit is taking place Tuesday and Wednesday 3rd-4th October, at the Royal Olympic Hotel in Athens, Greece. The Summit is organised by international oil and gas event organiser, IN-VR Oil & Gas.
Balkans Petroleum has gathered all Balkans Ministries of Energy, as well as the most relevant oil & gas directors from world’s largest oil and gas companies, including:
- Nick Fretwell, VP Greece, Bulgaria, France and Italy, TOTAL
- Marco Matteo Serazzi, Exploration Manager Croatia and Montenegro, ENI S.p.A
- Yannis Bassias, Chairman, Hellenic Hydrocarbon Resources Management SA
- Colin Hutchinson, Colin Hutchinson, Chief Executive Officer, Ascent Resources plc
- Nikolina Lukačić Petrović, Director of E&P Business Analysis and Coordination, INA and many more
The Summit is sponsored by: Hellenic Petroleum, Bankers Petroleum, Weatherford, PGS, Abkons, Corinth Pipeworks, Uniper and Hellenic Hydrocarbon Resources Management.
There are only a few tickets left available for the event. For more information about the Summit, click here.
Visited 449 times, 4 Visits today