This year the Energy Info Days will present the new funding opportunities and innovative schemes offered by Horizon 2020’s Work Programme 2018-2020. Applying for funding is a competitive process, and only the best project proposals will be selected. If you would like to know more about the type of projects we will be looking for, save the date and join us in Brussels on 23, 24 and 25 October 2017.
This year’s Info Days will:
- update you on the European Energy policy;
- present you the Energy priorities of the H2020 Energy 2018-2020 calls for proposals;
- provide you with guidance on how to apply for funding;
- offer you dedicated workshops for each funding areas (such as Smart Cities and Communities, Smart Energy or Renewable Energy) related to the EU Energy system;
- give you an opportunity to network and find project partners through the National Contact Points brokerage event.
Opening of registrations
Registrations will open in September 2017. A link will be published on this page after the summer and on INEA’s social media. Stay tuned!
Who should attend?
More than 700 participants coming from research institutions, associations, businesses, European and national energy associations, chambers of commerce, European institutions, universities, financial institutions, etc. are expected.
A detailed agenda with the topics and sessions will be published in September 2017.
Event date and venue
From Monday 23 to Wednesday 25 October 2017 in the European Commission Charlemagne Building, Rue de la Loi 170, 1000 Brussels.
Recordings and presentations
You will be able to watch the sessions live on your computer, and you will also have an access to the recordings after the event. The presentations will also be available for download.
Visited 2275 times, 3 Visits today