Recent trends have seen Solar becoming one of the most cost-effective power generation technologies, and it looks set to continue into the future.
The European Solar PV Asset Management Forum will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the sector to discuss what is next for Solar in Europe.
We understand that AM & O&M is at the heart of project development therefore we shall discuss solar asset management (AM), operations and maintenance (O&M) and issues for utility-scale projects, including the overall industry learning curve, contractual challenges, and common gaps in planning. The conference shall also address the factors that influence AM and O&M, such as hardware, build design and environment, performance management and optimization.
Event Objectives & Why Attend?
- Identify the optimum maintenance strategy
- Hear the best practices & raising standards for O&M
- Tackle big data implementation and analytical performance
- Explore the latest technical innovations in o&m alongside lessons learned from other sectors
- Establish the main causes of asset failure and how can I prevent them?
- Specify which types of failure have the biggest impact on productivity?
- How to avoid catastrophic failure of the technical components through O&M practice?
- Learn when is it more cost effective to carry out O&M in-house rather than working with OEMs?
- Identify how are other companies reducing their O&M costs whilst delivering better solar farm performance?
– Valerio Pelizzi, Head of Asset Management EMEA, Canadian Solar Inc.
– Fergus Helliwell, Assistant Fund Manager – Infrastructure and Renewable Energy, Aviva Investors
– Benjamin Hanning, Head of Project Development, Enerparc AG
– Arnoud Klaren, Senior Manager, Foresight Group
– David Maguire, Director, BNRG Renewables
– Frank Niendorf, General Manager (Europe) Jinko Solar
– Ulrike Jahn, R & D Senior Expert, TÜV Rheinland AG
– Reza Shaybani, – Chairman British Photovoltaic Association
– Matteo Riccieri, Chief Operating Officer, RTR Rete Rinnovabile
– Ross Board, Manager – European Energy, Power and Utilities M&A, KPMG UK
– Santiago Estrada, International Business Developer, 3E
– Miguel Matias, Member Of EPCG, (Energy Performance Contracting Group)
– Edmee Kelsey, CEO, 3Megawatt
– Josefin Berg, Senior Analyst | Technology, Media & Telecom, IHS Markit
For registration and more info please contact Piotr Baziuk on email@example.com or +48 616 467 025
Visited 1358 times, 2 Visits today